Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quitting Smoking Timeline

We all know how difficult it is to quit. I had been trying to quit for over 15 years before I finally did the right program for me. My success of quitting has guided me towards writing the secrets to quitting smoking in my newest book that I am finishing off. I found this video and thought I should share and that I never felt better until I had finally quit smoking.

1 comment:

  1. Quitting smoking is hard! Mark Twain said: "Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times."
    Congratulations on your success.

    ReplyDelete