Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Indie Author

 Hello everyone,

I wanted to introduce you to Don Love. He is the author of this book 
   








A little about Don

I have been a counselor and speaker for well over 35 years. In the area of helping people, I found common ground areas that bogged people down such as shock, disillusioned, embarrassed, etc. I also watched as they looked backwards and wanted answers to their "why" questions that rarely would be answered. 

So I went to work decided to try and help them get unstuck. 
The work was gratifying but I realized there were so many across the nation and world the only way to reach them was to write a book.

I have been married 39 years going on 40 and we have 6 children.


The book is intended to help people realize there is a life to be lived but just as breaking a bone in our body there is a proper way to heal so as to live effectively.

The book has 10 tips to help people press forward and begin believing the rest of their will be amazing. I truly believe this is the way we are  suppose to live but if you are stuck in old thinking that doesn't embrace the possibilities then you simply go in circles.

After reading this book I decided to ask Don if I could ask him to answer a few questions for me about his journey as a writer. Here are those answers to share with you.

1.What made you want to become a published writer?


I decided to write because my heart is to help as many as possible but one on one will never reach the many that are in need of the tips and the only way to reach as many as possible is a book--thus Divorce Blues Recovery

2. What do you find to be the most important tool you have learned to help you complete your writing projects?


The most important tool in writing is to be open to advice and always be willing to learn. One other element is don't be overprotective of your work. It is vital to get excellent thoughts from others.

3. What is your next upcoming project? Tell us about it.


My next project will be a book on dealing with a real sense of loss. It could be a job or home or family etc. Once again as you look around our nation thousands of people are losing everything and are in shock and nor sure what the future holds. I have experienced this first hand about 5 years ago and I understand the need to help people to continue to hope and believe there really is a light at the end of a long tunnel.

4. What do you think is important knowledge for new authors just starting out?


For the new author starting out don't stop and believe it will pay off--keep knocking on doors until one opens but don't stop there keep pushing forward.

5. Do you have a blog or author's page please share it with us here?


I have a page on Amazon Kindle in the author section and I am presently setting one up on Goodreads. The link to the book on Amazon is http://www.amazon.com/Divorce-Recovery-Uncommon-Brighter-ebook/dp/B008G3PDJ6

Right now you can get his book on kindle for only $2.99


Thank you Don for joining my viewers and I today and sharing this most valuable information with all of us. 


Just to let you all know, I read Don's book and I too am a therapist and have watched many people head for divorce. I think Don's book would be easily acclimated into your life. The tips are helpful for those of you wanting to know where to go or what to do next. If you have suffered a divorce or are just beginning the process, this is the book for you. It will help you on so many levels. Don comes from the perspective or mind, body, and spirit. He shares with you how to keep all three healthy while going through such a tough time in your life. In addition, this book is a quick read without all the filler just the stuff you really need to know right now.


Thank you again Don for allowing us a peek into your world and we look forward to hearing more about you in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment