Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Slow Cooking Saves both Time and Money

Slow Cooking Saves both Time and Money
 
I recently purchased this as an e-book and just wanted to take a minute and share with you.
 
I love this cookbook, because it starts off with information about slow cookers and how to use them properly. I am excited to make more of the recipes in this book. I have made almost all of them, and I especially love the breakfast recipes and now I wake up to a warm breakfast to start the day off right. If you are looking for some tasty, and easy recipes for your slow cooker, this is the book for you. I have been trying to eat healthy and the morning quinoa recipes are wonderful. I get up each morning to warm food ready to eat, which, works out great when you are on the go.
 
The cost was only .99 on amazon so I just couldn't pass up the deal. If you want a copy here is where you can get it

No comments:

Post a Comment