Saturday, May 11, 2013
Reiki is a Japanese hands-on energy healing technique that helps re-balance the body physically, emotionally and spiritually. It has become a very widely known integrative therapy for many diseases and has become more accessible to many people in recent years. All over the world, it is being practised for healing purposes. But you may be asking 'What is Reiki really? How do I use it to help myself and my loved ones? Will it work?
Today, after many years, this complementary therapy is recognized for healing cancer and various other terminal disorders across the world by Reiki practitioners. Reiki works well with conventional cancer treatments. Reiki healing is promoted by the American Cancer Society as a far way safer holistic cancer therapy. According to the studies performed, it is known that Reiki is a non-invasive and effectual therapy that doesn't affect or even manipulate the body tissues. This, as a result, helps the patients relax even during their intense pain, while also lowering stress and the heart rate. Overall, this treatment helps promote better health in the patients for a faster Reiki cancer healing.
In the case of cancer, Reiki helps fight symptoms at different stages of conventional cancer treatment. From diagnosis, there is a huge amount of emotional energy stuck in the body that needs releasing before any kind of physical healing is possible. In this first phase, if the tumour is at its early stage and has not spread too much, it may even be possible to reduce tumour size and therefore, limit number of chemo treatments with better prognosis.
During chemotherapy/radiotherapy treatments, Reiki can help ease the symptoms and restore balance, tranquility and inner peace, providing release from the depths of anxiety and illness. As well, Reiki can put the body and mind in a conducive state of healing to re-energize all the cells in the body as well as deal with any emotional traumas. Reiki is well-known for helping the release of deeply-grounded accumulated emotional energy that may have been the original cause of any such illnesses if the patient is willing to let go of them.
In terminal stages of cancer, Reiki is often used in palliative care, especially in hospices.
Known Benefits of Reiki during Cancer Treatments
1. Reiki again rebalances the energy instability and enhances the immune system of the patients. This, therefore, encourages the body of the patient to heal from within. However, several Reiki treatments are required to cure the cancer cells or growth.
2. Furthermore, Reiki also balances the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual levels thus enhancing the free flow of energy in the body of the patient. This will again help to improve the connection between each of these four levels.
3. It induces peace and calmness by reducing stress in the patients.
4. It relieves pain thus providing comfort to the patient.
5. During the reviving process, Reiki also balances the chakras and releases all minor and major energy blockages which help remove toxins and other impurities from the body.
6. It reduces the effect of chemotherapy treatment thus helping the patient get over the physical pain caused by cancer. This further helps regenerate cellular growth and hence accelerates the overall healing process in the patients.
By taking Reiki lessons and committing to consistent training sessions with a highly experienced Reiki Master, you can really make a difference in your life as well as other people's life and help your loved ones in crucial times, saving your friends and family. By giving yourself regular Reiki treatments, you are able to maintain your own well-being and allow other people around to maintain theirs.
To find out more about Reiki and its benefits, download the Free Report at [http://www.ReikiCancerCure.com]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Nasreen_Burtally