Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Losing Weight with Green Tea

Hi,

I imagine you all have been waiting for me to post an update about my weight loss with green tea. I have lost another two pounds and just from drinking the green tea each day. I recently began drinking more Oolong tea in the day. I am up to five cups of green or oolong tea per day. Here is what I have noticed thus far. My face has cleared up, like I used to get cystic acne and I haven't had any of this on my face and when a pimple has appeared it goes away in a short period of time. I noticed a canker sore in my mouth a few days ago and normally these would last for two weeks before healing, but the next evening it was gone. I don't know if this is from the tea, but I am optimistic that it is and it is the healing properties of the tea that have helped me.

I will continue to drink this tea and see where I can go with this for weight loss. At this point it seems very slow, but I am not dieting or depriving myself of any foods that I love either. Drinking the tea helps to relax me and feel good. I still drink it cooled off about an hour after I make it, which is about an hour after I eat my main meals.

I am planning to add this to a protein diet and see how it can help me to lose these extra pounds that I carry around with me each day. Has anyone else tried the tea and lose weight? I am anxious to know how others have been successful with this program.

I will be back in a few weeks to update you on my weight loss. So far I have lost 5-6 pounds total without diet or exercise just with drinking at least three cups of green tea a day.

6 comments:

  1. That's amazing not excercize or diet!! I find it they best way is to eat every 3 hours small portions of salad & fruits and things good for your body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right eating smaller meals throughout the day could help with weight loss. I am on the green tea challenge to see if it does promote weight loss and prevent obesity as researchers are now finding out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i've been drinking tea for years but with small meals and went from 245 to 220 in three month's. Good luck with just tea don't think it would be real healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your success of losing weight. Are you restricting calories or just eating smaller meals? I am always interested in how others find success in weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I am just eatting healty foods salads, fruits, turkey or chicken or fish. Or soups with vegs and beans. Small portions every 3 hours i never get hungry, and i excercize some days of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am going to add this to my diet now with the green tea and see if it could work for me. I have hypothyroidism and this has led to weight loss difficulties. It's been nice here so been swimming at the gym.

    ReplyDelete