Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lose Weight from Drinking Green Tea

Hey Everyone,

Recently, I have been hearing that green tea can help people to lose weight without changing their diet or exercise regimen. For the past two weeks, I have decided to see for myself what the hype has been about with drinking green tea.

First I went to the store, and bought different kinds of green tea to see which ones I might like. I found that there are several that I like to drink, and some aren't as bitter tasting as others. There have been many studies indicating how good green tea is for you to drink, but until now I never knew it could help with weight loss when drank three to four times a day.

So, this is how I drink my tea. I eat a meal and make the tea. I let the tea cool off all the way until it is warm, but not hot. I then drink it about one hour after my meal has been eaten. I do this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I recently, went to the doctors, and I have lost two pounds and have not changed anything in my diet except for adding the green tea.

So, I now am making sure to drink the tea three times a day and am trying to add a fourth cup a day. I will be logging in every few weeks to update my readers about my progress. I wanted to see how well this might work without changing my eating habits or adding exercise.

Okay, I am sure you are wondering what kind of green tea are you drinking? Well, like I said earlier, I am drinking a variety of green tea. I drink jasmine tea and regular green tea from Yogi and Stash.
So, there you have it. These are the exact teas I am drinking each day that have led to the two pound weight loss in two weeks. Come join me and share your own experience with green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment