Tuesday, October 1, 2013
How to Choose the Right Provider for All Your SEO Needs
How to Choose the Right Provider for All Your SEO Needs–Save Time, Money, and Get What You Want.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of getting traffic from listings on search engines. All search engines like Yahoo, Bing, and Google use this information to rank sites on what these search engines consider to be relevant to users. SEO is what drives traffic to specific sites. The sites that Yahoo, Bing, and Google find with relevant information for users, put these sites up first on the page the user gets after they put in the search phrase. With all that in mind, is the basic user going to have a thorough understanding of all the ins and outs of running an SEO site? Or will you search for a company that offers low cost SEO services?
There are thousands of internet sites that say they offer SEO services, but how do you know which is the best provider of SEO services? Many companies may state that they offer SEO services, but don’t specialize in true SEO services. Most people don’t even know or understand anything about SEO services, let alone cheap SEO services that deliver results. Since 90% of all traffic is generated through the search engines, it is clear that it is a top priority to get highly ranked with them. If you have a website, and are wanting to bring more traffic to it, you will need to either know how to do the SEO yourself or hire someone who offers SEO services.
There are several areas you will want to look at before making your decision on a company offering SEO services.
· Testimonials- A testimonials is a declaration certifying one’s character, conduct, or qualifications.
· Check the ranking of the company- Most companies are unable to check their own ranking, so before you choose a company that offers SEO services, check their rankings.
· Call them on the phone- Calling them on the phone allows an opportunity for you to see if they are the right fit for your SEO services.
· Beware of what they say- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
· Contact clients- If you see previous client’s information, contact them and see how their experience was with the company’s services.
· Check Keyword rankings, backlink count, and check if the site is safe- You can check the keyword rankings at www.rankingcheck.com and http://googlerankchecker.net/. You can check backlinks at http://www.freelinkcounter.com/. For safety of any site check www.webutation.com
Once you have done all of your homework, you will most likely have a list of potential SEO companies to check out.