Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Subscribe and Get a Copy of My Free Ebook, "How to Write a Proposal for a Nonfiction Book."

Those who write nonfiction books know the difficulties of becoming published by a major publishing industry. Most don't know how to write a proposal for an agent or publishing company. We continue to submit the wrong information hoping to get noticed but when no response is received we know that they aren't interested.

Before I began writing nonfiction books, I researched and explored many topics regarding how to write a proposal for nonfiction books. I have gained insight from both publishing companies and agents alike. After having completed the extensive research and a few classes, I decided to put together a book that I thought other writers would find beneficial to them in their quest to become published.

This eBook has everything you need to know to get started on writing your first proposal. I have included the rules for you to follow to catch the attention of those agents and/or publishers.

This 28-page eBook will lead you in a step by step format to creating your proposal and completing it successfully.

Once you have done all the work and are ready to send it off you will be able to do so. This book is great for newbies and those seasoned writers who have been searching to get his or her books published.

I wished someone had written a book like this when I first started writing. It would have made my journey a smoother one for sure! I wouldn't have made so many erroneous errors that would need to be fixed later.

With the information found in this book, you will know what agents and publishers are looking for with nonfiction writers and you will know how to approach them.

Did you know that major publishing companies only take on 6-13 books per year? Don't you want to be one of the top proposals they want to read? Or do you want your stuff to end up in the slush pile and ultimately thrown away later?

This eBook will help you know information you would have to search for to know about. It will help you prepare for your journey towards publishing your book.

Want to get this free copy? All you have to do is sign up and subscribe to my blog and you will receive it.

Good luck on your journey,

Jerri Aubry, M.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment