Featured Post

Do You Like Reading Ghost Stories?

Hello everyone, Who loves to read ghost stories? Do you like to read real life ones or fiction? Which is your favorite? I love to read gho...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013





Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I was interviewed for my newest book to be released some time this summer. My newest book, "Living in a Ghost Story," is an anthology of my true real life experiences with ghosts. I was unable to share my experience with people as a child so decided as an adult to share my story. Although, my story does not end in this book, I continue to have experiences that are both scary and not so scary in my life. If you want to hear all about it then check out this site and listen to my interview with John Fortuna at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/johnfortuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment